- Poetic Vocabulary: (Use the above document)
- Poetry, Poem, Rhyme, Rhythm, Meter, Stanza
- The Biography of Doctor Seuss
- Doctor Seuss Reading Comprehension
- Poetic Vocabulary Quiz Part One
- Poetic Vocabulary:
- Metaphor, Simile, Analogy, Assonance, Consonance, Alliteration, Allusion
- For Poetic Vocabulary definitions, see the document at the bottom of this page.
- "The Sneetches"
- "The Sneetches" Reading Comprehension
- Poetic Vocabulary Quiz Part Two
- Poetic Forms
- Reading comprehension: "Why Should You Write A Poem" (see "why.docx" below).
- Choosing a form & choosing a subject
- Appreciating Poetry
|File Size:||46 kb|