Week One (October 12-15)
- Begin the Rough Draft of your Resume (CV)
- A review of Audience & Purpose for the Resume and Letter of Introduction
- Review the models that I have provided in the "Working Documents" section, or in the PEVOM section of acces8.
- I would also recommend that you give the CV generator on the MyBlueprint site a try; you may need to make some changes afterwards, but it does a very good job of providing a structure that you can work from.
- Rough Draft of your Resume is due Friday, October 15th
Week Two (October 18-22)
- Begin the Rough Draft of your Letter of Introduction
- I encourage you to use the Planning Document I have provided, as well as the model I placed in the "Working Documents" section.
- The sample letter I provided in the PEV8M section is still available here, and there are two student samples at the bottom of this page.
- Giving and receiving feedback on the Letters of Introduction (use this Rubric to guide you)
Week Three (October 25-29)
- The Rough Draft of the Letter of Introduction should be finished no later than October 27th, and is due to be shared with me by Friday, October 29th